Want to join a vibrant team of professionals? This is a rare opportunity for an energetic and experienced Marketing Manager to join an innovative team
- Be part of a innovative and rapidly growing eCommerce Fashion retailer
- Excellent location in brand new offices with the newest technology
- Flexible working hours, team incentives and generous discounts
This position is responsible for delivering the marketing strategy, creating engaging and innovative marketing content and driving marketing performance excellence in the activation of marketing plans through to maximize sales and marketing return on investment.
- Drive the delivery of strategic brand positioning across all platforms.
- Implement and develop short and long term marketing plans for the brand across the all consumer types and channels.
- Lead all brand marketing initiatives to meet business objectives.
- Create, drive and execute marketing communications/activity calendar including determining brand and tactical product focuses to drive sales, balanced with brand and product messages for all channels across Australia – retail, online, wholesale.
- Develop, coach, lead and manage a team, including training and development and succession planning
- Device the Customer Relationship Marketing strategy to support direct to consumer model
- Oversee art direction and development of brand, seasonal and ongoing content assets, including photography, copy, video
- Consistently review brand position across markets and track against competitors
- Ensuring site is fully optimised including SEM/SEO optimization
- Review key campaigns and report back on success/failure/key learning’s to key partners in business (ROI)
- Performance, sales and campaign reporting – Daily Monthly, Quarterly, Annual
- Ensure alignment to business values and strategic objectives across all marketing and brand activities.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years in a Marketing role within the fashion retail industry
- Proven ability to grow and build a brand
- Proven marketing management experience and ability to lead and motivate teams, while rolling up sleeves to get things done.
- Marketing experience with a similar scope of responsibilities from fashion retail or lifestyle retail.
- A highly analytical and mindset.
- Leadership experience and a passion for leading a team to exceed expectations.
- Highly analytical with a strategic mindset.
- Experience in implementing processes and policies within a business to meet objectives and drive growth and sales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to solve problems using your own initiative
You will be given the opportunity to thrive, learn and collaborate with other like-minded team members. You will have the freedom to shape your own work with the latest technology and tools. A budget for education and self-training to further develop your skills. We are coffee drinkers, photographers, painters, music lovers and fashion obsessed!
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your resume to:
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel on: 03 8899 7705