We are recruiting for various Non-Executive Director roles for Digital, Brands and Retail businesses with listed and non-listed businesses. As a NED of these innovative businesses you will guide and mentor the executive team and become familiar with the fundamentals of the business and financial performance. You will have strong financial acumen and will be an expert in your sector. Your previous, successful experience as an Executive Director or NED will guide the business to success.
The responsibilities of a Non-Executive Director include:
- Collaborative formulation of the organisation’s strategic direction
- Mentor, challenge and performance management of the Executive Team
- Review and monitor the strategic business plan and annual budget
- Capital Management and projects
- Contribution to the development of board and organisational policies
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements; monitoring risk
- Identifying skills required by the board
- Effective governance of the organisation
- Utilise external networks of use to the business
The successful candidate will bring an independent and fresh perspective to decision-making; whilst demonstrating relevant competency, experience and ethical behaviour. You will be competent challenging, questioning and monitoring the executive management team; and will utilise their external networks which are of use to the company, to support and mentor the CEO.