Accountant to support CFO
Small Team: AP Officer, Accountant, External Accountant & CFO
You will be an Accounts Professional seeking an opportunity to work across internal processes in a close knit team and environment. Joining a Retail Head Office which operates on a global platform, you will work in a busy environment across currency utilising cloud based ERP softwares.
- Supporting the Accounts Payable/Data Entry officer to meet the payables deadlines and bank payment processes
- Managing all transactional duties; accounts receivable, credit control, bank reconciliations, journal postings, general ledger management.
- Payroll administrative support to the outsourced provider
- Month end duties and close with the CFO
- Stock control reporting and accounting practices using stock based ERP software
- Managing internal teams, updating on client and supplier status
- Liaising with suppliers on payment due, stock available and invoice discrepancies
- Negotiating payment terms when required
- Working closely with the external accountant; preparation of BAS and TAX documentation
- Supporting the CFO with Financial reporting, analysis, budget controls
- Profit & Loss statements and reporting
- Analysis of P&L when required, any adhoc support required by CFO.
To Be Successful:
- You are a proactive team member who can work independently across a volume of tasks whilst also supporting the wider team and business needs
- Confident to communicate financial statement information to suppliers, business managers and external parties
- You have experience using ERP Cloud based systems with a stock emphasis
- XERO system preferred
- Hold a financial certificate or education background; please note no CPA or CA required or essential for this position
- Committed to meeting work deadlines and prioritise your time and tasks
- Experienced partnering closely with a Senior Finance manager and external accountant
This position will be paying a salary equivalent of $70,000-$85,000K+Super dependant on applicant experience and skillset.
To apply: please apply attached or email Rebecca South at Jivaro, email@example.com