Work alongside a Brand & Marketing Manager to develop and implement brand strategies across a portfolio of homeware products.
- Leading Australian FMCG Brand
- Supportive Company Culture
- Modern Office Space & Free Onsite Parking
The role of the Assistant Product Manager for this Homewares retail brand is to assist in managing the marketing activity and product development of a number of homewares product categories, to ensure the strategy, budgets and sales plans are achieved. This company has 12 well known brands within there umbrella and our currently operating in over 30 countries internationally.
- Following brand guidelines and ensuring constancy across all marketing materials
- Product development - launch of new ranges and range refreshments
- Packaging Development - delivery of packaging to meet requirements on time
- Development of materials to support category plans
- Support Sales and Retailers requirements
- Conduct product research and keep abreast of industry trends - quarterly sharing of ideas to Marketing team
- Develop and manage the relevant category and product development strategy - achievement of Sales, Gross Margin (GM) & Contribution Margin (CM)
Skills & experience required:
- Industry related qualification – Bachelor’s Degree Commerce / Marketing
- Product Management experience in a similar role
- Detail-oriented and ability to meet tight deadlines, handle multiple projects and priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills & interpersonal skills
- All-rounder demonstrating, brand, strategy, product development skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
On offer to the successful candidate
- Flexible working, core business hours 08:30-17:00
- Onsite car parking, closest train station 10-minutes walk away
- Staff discounts and other product discounts/perks
- Yoga days and team-building events regularly
- Fruit and healthy snack hampers weekly
- Competitive salary package
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch today and apply, or send your resume to Rachelmurphy@jivaro.com.au