Are you in a position to grab hold of a new adventure and work internationally?
We are proudly partnering with a reputable, established, and growing FMCG company based in PNG.
Your country of citizenship is no issue for this position as it will provide a 3-year work visa should you meet the skilled conditions for employment.
Joining a diverse, collaborative, and social team you will have the opportunity to live in a state of the art new fully furnished accommodation.
Securing this position, you will live rent-free with the expectations of paying bills.
The main focus of the role is the successful management of the branch and stocking point, the achievement of sales targets, business development, and client management, and inspiring and leading a diverse team of people with positive workplace culture.
Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience as a Sales or Branch Manager from within the Wholesale and Distribution industry.
- Ensure team members understand their key functions and expected outcomes and provide training and coaching where necessary
- Managing sales, profit and expense budgets;
- Oversee all day to day branch operation
- Manage staff performance and leading teams;
- Responsible for business development and growing the business through direct customer liaison;
- Effective stock management.
- Ensure all Group policies are in place, maintained, and communicated.
- Financial Reporting and updating CEO on costings.
The preferred candidate will be an intelligent leader who understands the key profit drivers in the industrial wholesale and distribution markets and will closely monitor performance against targets while looking for opportunities to improve.
- Experience in a branch management/leadership role
- Demonstrated experience in managing operational and personnel aspects of a business including a thorough knowledge and understanding of a P&L
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to implement and manage key performance indicator
- Experience in retail or multinational industry operations is highly desirable
- Excellent time management skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Offers a competitive annual salary based on the applicant's previous experience and expertise.
- Opportunity to benefit from Executive Incentive Plan
- Beautiful accommodation provided; rent-free
- Joining a Head Office community who travel to PNG with either their family or individually, close-knit and supportive environment
- Own vehicle provided
- Personal mobile & laptop provided
- X2 flights per year paid by the company for leave periods
- 4 weeks’ annual leave
- Gorgeous scenery, a lifestyle which encourages hiking and nature-inspired activities
- International Schooling close by for families
Given the current climate with International Travel, this position is a priority and a Three-Year Work visa would be applied for. We ask those interested in their patience in the process.
Please apply or email Katie Harris at Jivaro (email@example.com) to organise a confidential conversation around this position