Are you looking for a leader in aviation and travel recruitment? A recruitment group with the strongest networks and an extensive database of candidates who can find the right placement for any role?
At JIVARO we understand that employers want quality people with the right skills, experience and behaviours that match your business needs. We understand that finding the right candidate for any role is critical to the success of your team and your business.
At JIVARO, we partner with our clients to become an extension of your business by building strong relationships to ensure we fully understand your immediate needs and future goals.
We pride ourselves on the appointment of quality hires and getting it right first time. This allows you the time to focus on your core business.
Through our exhaustive recruitment process, you can be assured that we meet every candidate and get to know them beyond just their resume. We explore their skills and cultural fit so that we match the perfect person to your organisation.
We complete the necessary screening, and ensure all checks and referees are verified. Extensive background checks and psychometric testing can also be offered.
At JIVARO, we back our ability to place the right candidate in the right role and continue to provide the highest level of service to our clients even after each employee is placed.
Our proven track record shows:
- 98% fill rate on all exclusive roles
- Less than 4% of placements require replacement under our guarantee
At JIVARO, our specialisation reaches to all areas of the industries represented so we can supply to any role, for any size business including:
- Talent Mapping
- Executive Search
- International Appointments
- Permanent Recruitment
- Contract and Temporary Recruitment
Our highly competitive rates, teamed with our specialised and extensive knowledge mean we will provide a unique and unparalleled service. Roles that our specialist recruiters manage but are not limited to include:
- C-Suite Executives – including CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, CFO, CTO, CDO, CXO, CCO, VP
- GM and Director level including, General Management/Managing Director, Marketing Director, Digital Director, Sales Director
- Marketing, Brand PR and Communications
- E-Commerce. Digital, Consumer Insights and CRM
- Business Development and Sales
- Account Management
- Supplier Relations and Contract Management
- Finance and Commercial
- Tech/IT and Software Development
- Project Management
- Call Centre Management and Customer Service
- Administration and Shared Services