- Drive sales by delivering and modelling exceptional customer service.
- Develop store schedules and monitor payroll plans daily to ensure that budget is met.
- Act as the liaison between the VP of Operations and the store team members.
- Take appropriate actions to ensure each store maximises sales, minimises asset loss, and conforms to budgetary requirements.
- Model, support and adhere to company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Carry out managerial responsibilities in accordance with policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
- Provide consistent training and assist with the development of the Store Personnel on all In Store Customisation Program-related topics.
- Assist in the implementation of a variety of creative concepts including but not limited to: promotional strategies, new program developments, and contest.
- A tertiary qualification in Business or a related field
- Exceptional customer service skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven managerial skills.
- Proven ability to perform independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with opening new stores a plus.
To apply in confidence to this role please send your CV to Brianna Hardie at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.jivaro.com.au